Banner

September 13, 2012

AlchemyBro - Day 37

****Edit****
Here's the last attempt to see if the closer-to-anime style can work


Per Pan's insight, lowered the nose, which made a good difference. Kept the new side hairs, adjusted the mouth as the fade from old version looked better, and tried getting lighter hair with a soft light layer above the color overlay folder, might try it with a lower layer opacity as the fade is a bit strong. Otherwise, better/worse?




****Original Message****
Another request to check which one looks better

Narrower eyes to match anime style
Narrower mouth
Flattened the side extensions that reach down her chest.

Older version:
Original rounded eyes, unintentionally matches the original light novels version a bit more
Wider mouth
Side extensions a little more rounded

Setting to finish this by Sunday for final episode of Jinrui celebration, really sorry for bugging you guys so often with this. I promise more faeries next post.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, was thinking that. Going to try an early (to me) post tomorrow and update the new eyes as they look a little too small to make a comparison with.

    What about the nose, mouth, and side hairs? Kind of want to take the new nose and side hairs. Thanks for quick input!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously not him, but I find the old mouth and nose cuter. The new side hair is better though.

      It's not like the new eyes look bad, but SiG is right, I don't see it match the whole picture that well. But then again, maybe I'm just so used to the old ones, haha

      Delete
  2. idk, for I think the old one looks better. The nose doesn't fit really well with the new eye, maybes its too high up.

    ReplyDelete