Best ED, that's for sure. Shinsekai definitely is tops for atmosphere and world building this season. lol that starlight boat ride and MC's sudden boost in confidence next day, that was baaaaaaad
Right now Tonari is current season fave - not big on shoujo but this one has a lot of heart and breaking a lot of rules with just 3 eps. Suki-tte has a similar premise but its like the lifeless, by-the-books twin that just ends up making Tonari look even better by comparison.
Magi is up there, too - huge sucker for dungeon romps, Chuunibyou is fuggin daughterru tier, and Little Busters has a really awesome cast.
Death flag everywhere man, I feels like Shun is going to die.
I need to catch up on Tonari as well, I did love the episode though so its also one of my favorite this season, helps to have an interesting character.
Magi's first ep felt a little slow for me but I hope it picks up, has potential. I didn't like Chuuni much, can't put my finger on it, got to watch episode 2 since I hear thats where it gets better. The only other show I watched was K and Btooom! I just love K for its animation and what not, so nice and pretty. Btooom! seems sort of interesting.
Best ED, that's for sure. Shinsekai definitely is tops for atmosphere and world building this season. lol that starlight boat ride and MC's sudden boost in confidence next day, that was baaaaaaad
ReplyDeleteRight now Tonari is current season fave - not big on shoujo but this one has a lot of heart and breaking a lot of rules with just 3 eps. Suki-tte has a similar premise but its like the lifeless, by-the-books twin that just ends up making Tonari look even better by comparison.
Magi is up there, too - huge sucker for dungeon romps, Chuunibyou is fuggin daughterru tier, and Little Busters has a really awesome cast.
Death flag everywhere man, I feels like Shun is going to die.
DeleteI need to catch up on Tonari as well, I did love the episode though so its also one of my favorite this season, helps to have an interesting character.
Magi's first ep felt a little slow for me but I hope it picks up, has potential. I didn't like Chuuni much, can't put my finger on it, got to watch episode 2 since I hear thats where it gets better. The only other show I watched was K and Btooom! I just love K for its animation and what not, so nice and pretty. Btooom! seems sort of interesting.
SAO.
ReplyDelete