Haha thanks! I'm kinda upset at myself for not handling the volume of the tentacle better, it's so flat, meh. Well it can't be helped then, I'll never do tentacle porn haha. Yeah animals really do need more hats, it looks classy on them. It could be fun to change the kind of hat every week or so too, haha.
No idea what you mean by it looking bad, dat smoothness. The dark tentacle at the front looks bestest, the contrast makes the sucker parts really pop.
ReplyDeleteI think your other pics need more hats, that bounce light at the back of the tophat is sex.
Haha thanks! I'm kinda upset at myself for not handling the volume of the tentacle better, it's so flat, meh. Well it can't be helped then, I'll never do tentacle porn haha.
ReplyDeleteYeah animals really do need more hats, it looks classy on them. It could be fun to change the kind of hat every week or so too, haha.