Man, these are super cool. That cat, that Boa, that everything hnnnng
I am glad you like them :) and the cat is by far my favorite! It gets super frustrating when i kick my table and shit goes flying
Christ, niggah you're awesome!! I love them! The Pikachu is cute as fuck too. :)
Thank you ^__^
Damn man, its like some secret henshin activation occurs when you use these things, those color choices and tonal recognition, especially since you're using something blocky to pull this all off, my jelly's all over my jimmies.
There was jelly in my pants when I woke up and saw those eyes staring into my heart.
Man, these are super cool. That cat, that Boa, that everything hnnnng
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like them :) and the cat is by far my favorite! It gets super frustrating when i kick my table and shit goes flying
DeleteChrist, niggah you're awesome!! I love them! The Pikachu is cute as fuck too. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you ^__^
DeleteDamn man, its like some secret henshin activation occurs when you use these things, those color choices and tonal recognition, especially since you're using something blocky to pull this all off, my jelly's all over my jimmies.
ReplyDeleteThere was jelly in my pants when I woke up and saw those eyes staring into my heart.
Delete