Ah thanks a tons bro! I edited it with PS, you know it's Poyo's trick (duplicate color layer, change the dark level to 250 and the white' to 200, add gaussian blur at about 10 pixels radius. Then I put the layer on top of the lineart in lighten modo and I messed around the opacity.)
O whoa, how'd you get it to be so crisp? All the times I do it it gets overexposed, end up using the lighten layer at a really low opacity or start using layer masks so it doesn't leave those brown burn coloring marks from too much light.
Dat mirror frame, dem skirt folds. Really sweet work on the colors for the dress, T, how'd you get that shiny look?
ReplyDeleteAh thanks a tons bro!
DeleteI edited it with PS, you know it's Poyo's trick (duplicate color layer, change the dark level to 250 and the white' to 200, add gaussian blur at about 10 pixels radius. Then I put the layer on top of the lineart in lighten modo and I messed around the opacity.)
O whoa, how'd you get it to be so crisp? All the times I do it it gets overexposed, end up using the lighten layer at a really low opacity or start using layer masks so it doesn't leave those brown burn coloring marks from too much light.
Delete